Foreign trade program began formal education with 40 stundents in 2012-2013 academic year.
Import and export-oriented banking, transport, customs, foreign trade-related businesses are worked that manpower are aimed to train.
Aims to train specialist manpower.
Candidates have graduated from high school are located to program either to pass without examination based on grade point average or making an exam by Student Selection and Placement Center.
Students who have got at least 120 ECTS in two years of education in all courses and GPA of at least 2.00 out of 4.00 completed successfully can graduate.
DegreeTo Be Taken
Students are given that “associate's degree”, who have got at least 120 ECTS in two years of education in all courses completed successfully in the curriculum.
Success assessments is maked with a mid-term and a final examination.
Necessary probation is implemented for information is taught in program that to support and and to reinforce.
- Finance and Ministry of Customs
- Banks and financial institutions
- Foreign trade departments of private firms
- Trade and İndustry Chambers
- Customs Advisor Assistant
Vertical Transfer Sections
- Banking and Finance
- Labour Economics and Industrial Relations
- International Finance
- International Business
- International Trade and Finance
- International Trade and Business